Sunday, October 08, 2006

 

*Recipe of the Month*

Ok, so I've decided to do a recipe of the month. This will be a way for me to share some of my favorite recipes and get some feedback on them. So for this month:

Slammin' Spinach Dip

1 package of frozen chopped spinach
1 package of shredded Parmesan cheese
1 cup of mayonnaise

Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Transfer to an oven-safe dish and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the cheese on the edges is slightly brown. Serve immediately.

Serves 4

This is a favorite among my friends and family. Everyone thinks it something gourmet and advanced. It's simple and absolutely delicious!

Comments:
Yummy, I'll have to give it a try :)
 
Yes! I have the secret recipe to the spinach dip! It's finally mine!!! (lol) I'm sure it may not come out as good as when you do it. Oh, can I suggest a recipe of the month for November? How about that seductive white sangria?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?